- Slowness when accessing Picklists.
- Manage data UI is not able to handle the large number of child entries
- System is not able to load more than 1500 Picklist to display on the Picklist Center.
- SuccessFactors HCM Core
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Import more than 1500 picklist.
- The selected picklist is too large to open, thus impossible for the system to load immediately. Eventually the loading makes the session to time-out.
- The picklist keep loading and after some minutes an error pops up saying - Gateway Timeout error.
- Go to Import and Export Data.
- Select Generic Object for "Picklist Values".
- Set Yes for Dependencies.
- Set Yes for All data record.
- Export the "Picklist Values".
- In the exported Excell file, Identify your picklist type.
- Make your changes and save
- Import back into the system.
Guide for Creating MDF Picklists Using MDF Import .
XAF-22539, XAF-23395, XAF-3334, Picklists, limitation with MDF picklist, Import , MDF, Picklist Import , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Data (All Person Data Types) , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , Problem