- SAP Jam is inaccessible after uploading custom header
- How to bypass the custom header in SAP Jam ?
- After uploading the custom header, SAP Jam got distorted
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Reproducing the Issue
After navigating to SAP Jam there is no header section or you cannot access SAP Jam.
- The cause would be a problem in HTML code uploaded in the custom header section. Always first make sure to test it through an expert before uploading.
Load SAP Jam without the custom header configuration. This allows a Company Admin to disable the custom header which will result in SAP Jam loading with the header section.
Depending on the SAP Jam DC, please use the appropriate URL. These work for both preview and production data centres:
- DC4 - https://jam4.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC8 - https://jam8.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC10 - https://jam10.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC12 - https://jam12.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC2 - https://jam2.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC19 - https://jam19.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC17 - https://jam17.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC16 - https://jam16.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
- DC15 - https://jam15.sapjam.com/home?show_custom_header=false
Once the SAP Jam is accessed, please uncheck the option "enable custom header" as an SAP Jam Admin by navigating to :
1. SAP Jam Admin console
4. Disable the checkbox for "Enable Custom Header"
Custom Header SAP Jam page distorted Jam not loading Jam is inaccessible after uploading custom header , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-BRN , Branding Options - Web & Mobile , Problem