How to identify "Too New To Rate" employees from Calibration Session thru Ad Hoc report?
SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
- SAP SuccessFactors Reporting and Analytics
Below are the two Ad Hoc report types for Calibration that can be used to identify all aspects of a Calibration session, including employees' rating:
- Calibration - The Calibration Ad Hoc report type will allow you to create a report on all aspects of a Calibration session. This includes information on the subjects, session, calibration roles, template name, and rating changes.
- Calibration Activity - The Calibration Activity Ad Hoc report type will allow you to create a report on all aspects of a Calibration session, filtered only for subjects with rating changes or activity.
Please refer to the steps below on how we can identify "Too New To Rate" employees from Calibration Session thru Ad Hoc report:
- Navigate to Analytics > Reporting > Create Report
- Select Calibration or Calibration Activity report definition type > Create
- Specify Report Name in General Info tab
- Under People tab > Refine Criteria > Select "Other Filters" as the Team Reporting Type > OK
- In Columns tab, select all columns that you want to include along with the "Cal Audit Trail" columns > Done
- In Filters tab, specify value for Cal Session Name and Cal Template Name then New Value as "Too New To Rate" > Done
- Preview or generate the Ad Hoc report
Calibration Ad Hoc Report, Too New To Rate , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To