In Continuous Performance Management, the 'Activities' and 'Achievements' tabs are missing, only the 'Feedback' tab is displayed.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as an employee or manager;
- Navigate to Continuous Performance Management;
- Activities tab and Achievements tab are missing, only the Feedback tab is displayed;
This occurs because the user does not have permissions to view or edit the 'Activities' and 'Achievements' tabs.
- Go to Admin Center > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles;
- Select the affected permission group;
- Select 'Permission Settings' > Continuous Performance Management;
- Select 'View/Edit permissions' for 'Achievement' and 'Activity'.
Note: The 'Other Topic' setting is only visible if the 'Enable Other Topics' option is enabled.
To enable Other Topics and Coaching:
- Go to Admin Centre > Performance Management > Continuous Performance Management
- Select 'Enable Other Topics' and 'Enable Coaching'
- Go to Continuous Performance Management
- Activities and Achievements tabs are now displayed
Keep in mind that the target population set for the permission role that includes the Activities/Achievements/Other Topics permissions will also control visibility of the tabs.
continuous performance management, cpm, activities, achievements, tabs, other topics, coaching, not visible, not displayed, missing , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-CPM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP. Permissions and Settings , Problem