- When multiple (more than one) dimensions are selected while creating a story in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), Diagonal Data labels change to default/horizontal.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.10.1
Reproducing the Issue
Create a new Story choosing either live connection, import or through a file.
- Build the chart with multiple dimensions.
- Select diagonal labels in the styling tab.
- This is by design.
- If you have multiple measures or multiple dimensions, the labels won't display on the diagonal, only on the horizontal. This is by design and documented, Please see: Styling a Tile.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem