When creating a new scheduled offering, change the Resource Usage view to Location. Select certain locations and they will show a date in the past
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Scheduling offerings
- Select Add New
- Resources section, select the Resource Usage View as Location
- Select a location and certain ones show up with past dates as a conflict
Closing a Scheduled Offering may only occur after the offering has been delivered.
This process is solely to finalize costs associated with the Scheduled Offering (if associated resources and item has costs) and charges the appropriate account code.
If commerce features are not in use, administrators need not close any Scheduled Offerings.
- Go to the scheduled offering in issue
- Actions and Close Scheduled Offering
- Go through the creation steps again and it is no longer in conflict
Conflict, Scheduled Offering, past date, location, resource usage view , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem