While opening an Account, you find some fields like City, State, House are only visible in edit mode.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer work center.
- Go to Accounts work center view.
- You find some fields like City, State, House are not visible in display mode.
- When you click on Edit button, those fields can be shown.
Some fields are default as visible in edit mode only in order not to overload the UI.
You can refer to the following steps to make those fields visible in display mode:
- Go to Adapt tab at the top right of screen.
- Click Edit Master Layout.
- Nvigate to Account Header field.
- Click on “Change properties” option.
- Choose option “Visible in Read and Edit mode” and save.
- Then you will find those fields are visible in both display and edit mode.
City;State;House;Visible in Edit mode;Visible in Read mode; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To