An external candidate is not appearing in the external candidate search using change audit reports.
SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to admin center.
- In the tool search type change audit reports.
- Select the Create Personal Data Report tab.
- Click the external candidate search option.
- Type in external candidates name but the name will not appear in the search.
The external candidate will not appear for the following reasons:
- The candidate is an internal candidate.
- The candidate is deconverted from internal to external.
- The candidate is in a transition status from external candidate to internal within a job requisition.
- External candidates(2 or more) merged and converted to internal candidate.
- External candidates(2 or more) merged and converted to internal, then terminated.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem