When viewing a candidate summary page, as a recruiter you can check all the boxes on the left side of each applicant and print/save into files.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Candidate Profile
To use this functionality you just need to follow the below steps:
- Go to Recruiting -> Open the candidates section from the requisition you are working on, and select all:
- Click in Action -> Print or Save:
- A popup screen will show up, showing all the applicants included and enabling you to select the information you want to report on, and choose if you want to print or save:
- Choosing by saving, the system will prepare the files, creating one file for each candidate:
- Once it is ready, you will be able to download it as a Zip file:
- If you choose by Print Preview, the system will prepare and load all the files in a new screen:
- Once it is done, you can preview and also print if you choose by doing so:
Sometimes it can happen from the system not to generate the file when you select the Save option, if that happens the file can be generated and save as a PDF using the Print option.
Print, Save, Print or Save, Profile Printing, Application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To