- You are trying to get/extract the field Person GUID or Person UUID or perPersonUuid or also known by Person unique user ID from your SuccessFactors instance.
- Is it possible to report it?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Option A: Using Table (Ad Hoc) Reports:
- Create a Single Domain table report for the 'Employee Profile' domain
- Give the report a name of your choice and set the People Scope in such a way that the users under concern fall within the selected scope
- In the columns, select Username and/or User Sys ID, depending on which of these fields are primarily used to identify users in the instance
- Feel free to add other fields like First and Last Names etc.
- Search for and add the 'Per Person UUID' field from the 'Employee Information' table
- Ensure that the 'Enable Distinct' checkbox is enabled
- Run the Report (Online or Offline) to fetch the Per Person UUID
- If needed, you could add filters on the other columns to fetch this information for certain users only
Option B: Using the Integration Center tool
- Integration Center
- Create button
- Scheduled Simple File Output Integration
- Select the entity PerPerson
- Select the fields that you might need, example "Person Id External" and "perPersonUuid"
- Click in the "Configure fields" tab and you will see the data according the screenshot below.
- If needed, you can change the Maximum preview items to the value 1000 or export the complete list adding your SFTP account in the "Destination Settings". You can also use the "Save" > "Download preview".
If you are not familiar with Integration Center tool, please check this handbook with all the information needed and also the permissions that you will need:
extract, download, view, report, Person, GUID, perPersonUuid, UUID, unique, user, ID, report, integration, center, user, username
, KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , How To