You cannot generate a dynamic Appointment Summary from an Appointment even though you added one to the Form Template Maintenance view.
SAP HYBRIS CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: You designed a Dynamic Adobe Interactive form using Adobe LiveCycle Designer for SAP Cloud for Customer, and saved the template as .xdp.
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to the Business Flexibility view.
- Go to the Form Template Maintenance facet.
- Click Upload.
- Click To replace the Existing Variant under the Appointment Summary Template.
- Navigate to the Activities work center.
- Go to the Appointments view.
- Open any Appointment.
- Click on the Generate Summary button.
Result : You notice that in the opened summary, the fields you designed to be editable are not.
Despite your design, the system generates the summary as a Static PDF document.
Only standard Interactive Forms are available on the Appointment Summary.
Adobe Interactive forms are not supported when it comes to Appointments.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Adobe Interactive Forms, Dynamic PDF, Interactive Form, Adobe LiveCycle Designer , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem