When you are trying to confirm the Pick Task using Logistics Unit, system throws below error messages :
--> Technical error APSLL_RT 000; report an incident
--> Conversion not possible for unspecified LU
--> Quantity is not valid; enter valid quantity
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Outbound Logistics Work center.
- Go to Task Control View.
- Show All Warehouse Tasks by selection and find required Task ID.
- Select and choose Confirm.
- Under Line Items tab, choose Propose Quantities and Logistics Areas.
- Now under subtab General, go to section Source,
- In the field Logistics Unit, when you choose value selection system doesn't display required LU Unit ID.
- Now you enter the required LU Unit ID manually and press enter.
- System throws above error messages.
The Logistics Unit which is marked as Non-Inventory Managed with no Single Product. Hence it is an Unspecified LU and standard product cannot be assigned to an unspecified LU. If the Non-Inventory Managed indicator is marked, the LU is a 'documentary' LU, meaning this LU cannot be managed in inventory since its contained products do not have a fixed, known quantity. Therefore, these LUs can exist only in documents, such as outbound delivery. A user can use unspecified LUs in labels, which can then be assigned to the outbound delivery.
LU Unit ID can be assigned to Outbound Delivery via Packing and Labels.
Go to Outbound Logistics Workcenter.
- Go to Task Control view.
- Select the required Task ID and choose Confirm.
- Enter required details and perform Save.
- Once Outbound Delivery gets created with status Not Released.
- Select the relevant Outbound Delivery ID and choose Packing.
- Under Packing tab, go to section: Packages and choose Insert Package.
- Using Value Selection, choose the required Logistics Unit ID.
- Perform Save.
Logistics Unit, Unspecified Logistics Unit, Technical error APSLL_RT 000; report an incident, Quantity is not valid; enter valid quantity, Conversion not possible for unspecified LU , KBA , AP-SLP , Site Logistics Processing , Problem