This is an MSA replication system with DDL enabled.
- Connection level dsi_quoted_identified is enabled.
- A Stored procedure containing a PRINT & RAISERROR statement with a text message surrounded with double quotes causes it to suspend the DSI connection:
- Message from server: Message: 102, State 181, Severity 15 -- 'Incorrect syntax near '"*****"'.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
dsi_quoted_identifier; set quoted_identifier , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.