- You have set up the replication scenario for employee and organizational assignment data replication from SFSF Employee Central to SAP S/4HANA Cloud. The replication job on S/4HANA Cloud is scheduled and executed without visible errors and the integration scenario has been configured according to SAP Best Practices Employee Integration - Employee Central Integration (JB1).
- You noticed that changes of your employee and organizational assignment data on Employee Central become not visible on S/4HANA Cloud side.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud release independent.
Reproducing the Issue
You performed a change of your Employee and Organizational Assignment data on Employee Central and the change becomes not visible in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
At least one of your previous queries for Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignments is stuck in "Sent" or "In Process" status and no further query can be triggered anymore. A query remains in the “Sent” status if it doesn't reach the middleware, for example, due to configuration issues. It remains in the "In Process" status if data can't be transferred from Employee Central.
Set the query status manually to "Failed", if a query sent by the Create and Execute Employee Master Data and Org. Assignment Query program remains in the "Sent" or "In Process" status for a longer period of time. For this purpose, perform the following steps:
- Log on as SAP S/4HANA Cloud Administrator in the SAP S/4HANA Fiori UI;
- Under Employee – EC Data Replication subsection, select tile "Reset Replication Requests" for Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignment;
- Select all entries from the list with the "Sent" or "In Process" status and choose "Set status to Failed".
Resetting the status is necessary since the next query cannot be created before the current query has one of the status "Successful" or "Failed".
SAP Note 2510064 - Technical support guide for integration of SAP S/4HANA Cloud with SFSF Employee Central;
SAP Help - Replicating Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignments from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM (As Of Q2 2017).
2971922 - Unable to reset Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignment Replication
EC Data Replication, JB1, Reset Replication Requests, SAP_COM_0001, Employee Replication, SFSF Integration. , KBA , CA-GTF-INT-EC , with SFSF EC (JB1, 1NL) , Problem