- Upload Multiple files to Document Center.
- How to upload multiple documents in Onboarding Document Center?
- Instruction to bulk upload documents in Onboarding document center.
- Is it possible to upload more than one document in document center?
- Instruction to enter valid fields in index file.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
From the home dashboard:
- Click Document Center
- Click Bulk Upload
- Locate all your files and Queue them up
- Click Upload - Make sure you get the status "Done!"
- Click Next
- Click Finish to complete the upload process
Here are can upload multiple documents at once. Along with the documents, upload a .csv index file, containing the following fields, separated by a comma:
- Physical file name
- Document Center internal field name
- Field title
- Field value
- Field data type
*Note: You can ONLY upload mutiple CSV files.
Section 13.3.1 - Bulk Upload and Download in Implementation Guide
- SF, Success Factors, on boarding, OBD, ONB