- When navigating the external career site and a hyperlink is clicked the link does not open in a new tab or window.
- The link opens in the same tab, if the back button is clicked the user is logged out of external career site as the session has ended.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on a link
- Link opens in same browser tab
Target must be set appropriately.
- Navigate to Manage Recruiting Sites, Edit external career site
- Highlight and press link button
- Select Target
- Select “New Window (_blank)”
- Save changes
- Access external career site click link. Link opens in new tab and user remains logged in session in previous tab
target not set, hyperlink, link, target, new tab, new window, same window, _top. _self, _parent, _blank, <not set>, DPCS, Data Privacy Content Statement, Header, Footer, External Career Site, Internal Career Site , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem