You notice that when using the Embedded Report X in HTML5, several fields are available in the Filter Options. However, when you launch the screen using the RUI Client (Fiori), you notice that some of the options are missing from the Filter tab of the Embedded Report, for example, Customer field is missing from the options.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
This is caused due to the design of the RUI Client, which works in a different way than the HTML5 UI when it comes to the fields that are displayed on the screen.
As a workaround for this behavior, you can follow the steps below:
Access your system using the RUI Client.
- Go to the work center the Embedded Report is assigned.
- On the top of the screen, click on 'Adapt' and 'Edit Master Layout'.
- Drag and drop the field which is missing to the Header Section of the specific screen you are using.
- Save the changes and refresh the screen.
- Notice that, when accessing the Filter options of the Embedded Report, the missing option is now available.
Filters; Embedded Report; Reports; Analytics; Field Missing; Filter Option; RUI; Fiori; , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To