Customer have pre-delivered a product to their customer through a Project Stock Order. But they failed to consume the delivered quantity from the project, Consume button is greyed out.
SAP Business Bydesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
Navigate to the Projects view.
- Search for Project ABC (ABC stands for Project Order ID), Click the Edit button.
- Navigate to the sub-tab Project Stock Orders and expand the Project Stock Order XXX (XXX stands for Project Stock Order ID) .
- When you select Product DEF (DEF stands for the Product ID).
You can see that the Consume button is greyed out.
The Project Stock Order is in completed status. Once it is completed, the consume button is greyed out.
If you have manually completed the project stock order item, you need following below steps.
- Open the project stock order.
- Select the item.
- Click Revoke Completion.
In Project Stock Order XXX, if product DEF has type "Consumption at Site". For such type, you have to bring the stock back via ad-hoc Goods Movement in Internal Logistics work center and then create a new project stock order.
Project Stock Order, Consume, Complete. , KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To