Total number of accounts display in accounts view are lesser then all accounts display in data workbench export view
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Data Workbench work center
- Go to the Exports view
- Select an object Account
- Click to select on Account
- Select the radio button All Data
- Click on Next
- Total Records: XX (XX is an example of total number of accounts in data workbench work center export view)
- Now go to Customers work center
- Go to Accounts view
- Select query All
- You can see total records: YY (YY is an example of total number of accounts in customers work center accounts view)
Here total number of accounts in accounts view is lesser then export view.
The accounts that appear in accounts view All query, this standard query does not include obsolete accounts. But total account records appear in export view also include obsolete account. This is the reason all accounts records are differ on both views.
This is an expected system behavior.
All accounts records will be same in both view, if filter status obsolete is removed from advance search in accounts view.
All accounts number, Data workbench, export, All data , KBA , number of all accounts , customers , data workbench , export , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , How To