You went to the Involved Parties tab of a Ticket and cannot find the Sales Unit party to be selected as Role when clicking on Add.
SAP HYBRIS CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Ticket).
- Go to the Involved Parties tab.
- Click on Add and expand the dropdown for the field Role.
Result : the Sales Unit option is not available.
The Ticket XYZ is of type Employee Support.
This is the system expected behavior.
The Sales Unit party is only available for the Customer Support scenario, as this involves a sales transaction. Other parties such as Ship-To and Bill-To are also available for this scenario only.
If you would like to have Sales Unit for the Employee Support scenario, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach the SAP Cloud Service Center:
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Ticket ; Sales Unit ; Customer Support ; Employee Support ; Involved Parties ; Party Determination , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To