Getting an error message Unable to render chart. Please contact your administrator
- Time Series is connected to HANA Live Connection
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.8.1
- SAP HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Having a HANA Live connection with a level Hierarchy with Year,Quarter,Month,Day
- Build a story with two charts a bar char and another a Time Series
- Using the bar char you can see the level 4 is selected which is Month level of hierarchy and it is working
- Then you select the time series chart at the month level same as the previous step
- Notice an error Unable to render chart. Please contact your Administrator
- No an issue with the application and it is coming from the Design of query and format been set up for the time hierarchy
- Please review the format supported according to the https://help.sap.com/doc/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/2020.10/en-US/6ac0d03d53f3454f83d41c6f51c2fc31.html
- Generate the time hierarchy in the HANA back end and ensure the data format for each of the appropiate level falls under the following (YYYY, H1/H2, YYYQ. YYYYWW, YYYY-MM-DD)
- You can notice that if you have if any format works correctly is because it falls under the right format.
- If you any format like QQ,MM, DD instead of YYYQ , YYYYM, YYYY-MM-DD it will not work.
- Also check the correct official documentation and version for your HANA
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, No data is available for the chart to render , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To