You have posted a Goods and Service Receipt but it is not posted to any fixed asset instead it posted as an expense.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Journal Entries -> Journal Entries view.
- Find the Journal Entry by searching with source document id for Goods and Service Receipt XXX ( XXX represents goods receipt id ).
Upon selecting the GL Lines from the debit side of Journal Entry, in the item details you cannot find any fixed asset id.
The product category assigned for the Individual Material maintained in the Purchase order is not assigned in the fine-tune setting Fixed Asset Classes -> Asset Class Determination.
Note that the product category maintained for the purchase order line item may be different than what you maintained for the individual material.
Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Purchase orders and edit the purchase order in question.
- Navigate to Items tab -> Account Assignment sub tab and click on Individual Material ID that is maintained already.
- You must have maintained a particular
For this Product Category, you need to maintain the settings to assign it to the Asset Class.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Implementation Projects and click on Open Activity List.
- Fine-Tune and Search for Fixed Asset Classes and click on Open.
- Click on Asset Class Determination.
- Maintain the settings, company, product category and the fixed asset class and save it.
If you create a purchase order, goods receipt, or supplier invoice with a product category for fixed assets, the system can create an individual material and a corresponding fixed asset automatically. For this, the system uses the fixed asset class you have assigned here.
how to create fixed assets from goods and service receipt, gsr not resulting in creation of fixed assets. , KBA , gsr not posted in creation of fixed asse , how to create fixed assets from gsr , AP-ACC-FXA , Fixed Asset , Problem