You are getting an error while trying to activate the BCO in SDK:
Error while activating BCO YXYZ_ of solution . Report an incident. (where YXYZ ia the solution name)
Error occurred when activating table YXYZ_ (see activation log)
Details: see application log: PDI_BC / BCO /
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
SAP Busines Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
Login to SDK.
- Navigate to the BCO.
- Right click on the BCo and try activating it.
- Error appears.
There can be multiple causes for this issue:
You are referring to a data type in BCO which is not consistent.
- The BCO from which the BC Set is created is inconsistent.
- You have made the changes to the BCO after the creation and activation of the BC Set.
In order to resolve such issues you have to follow the below steps:
- Delete finetuning values from UI which has been created on top of the respective BCO if exists.
- Delete the UI finetuning BC View if exists.
- Right click and select Cleanup option on the BC Sets created using the BCO.
- Right click and clean up the BCO.
- Edit/ change the BCO and activate.
- Add BC Set entries and activate.
- Recreate the BC view with a new name if required.
- Run through the BAC and do the assignments.
- Activate and Deploy business configuration.
Unable to activate the BCO Inconsistent BCO , KBA , error occurred when activating table , inconsistent bco , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , Problem