An application error occurs when attempting to send an invitation email to the interviewer through the candidate application.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - (All versions)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the candidate application;
- On the right side, you can see the Interviewers section. Click on Set up interviewers;
- Define the interviewers;
- Click Send Email;
- Get the error message. Fingerprint: 9ded56451c7a2b64d6c40276a99f0270df1b95b3
To avoid this issue, the instance must have RMK properly configured. There are 2 usual things worth checking that usually cause this issue:
- The client must have their RMK instance with a valid SSL certificate.
- The in Provisioning (Configure Recruiting Marketing Datacenter URL) must be the same as the Site URL in Command Center (Site > Site Setup > Info) and it must be a valid URL.
9ded56451c7a2b64d6c40276a99f0270df1b95b3 Application errors when setting interviewers , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem