- All legal regulations are taken into account when screening the documents.
- SPL Check is not restricted for the legal regulations assigned to the document type.
- Specifc document type is not assigned to a Legal regulation but when a document is screened, it also screens the legal regulations that are not assigned.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
Sales order, delivery, SO, control settings by legal regulation, customs document, compliance check, /SAPSLL/CUIT-ITREC, ITREC, LFSTA, GBSTA, /SAPSLL/BL_DOCS_EXP, /SAPSLL/LCLIC02, license, no control, recheck, retransfer, SAPSLL/OBJSSF, /SAPSLL/SD0A_OBJSSF_PROCESS_R3, DOCUMENT_ITEM_CHECK, /SAPSLL/SAPLLCC_DOCUMENT_CHECK, /SAPSLL/SPL_BLCD, /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSB2, /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSC2 , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.