Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You are installing or upgrading the Standard Reports (Feature Pack 13 or 14)
- In the Infrastructure Administrator "IA", a popup appears with the following message:
- Failed to run method 'postupgrade' in '\\host\CC_install\7.0.[13 or 14].0\Standard Reports\method': Method returned an error: Exit code=-1=0xFFFFFFFF
- In the reporting logs there are messages like:
- "Failed to run method "postinstall"
- System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Error while loading code module: ‘WicomTranslator, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c4d18d3cc8a36689’.
- Details: Could not load file or assembly 'WicomTranslator, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c4d18d3cc8a36689' or one of its dependencies
- Failed to grant permission to execute. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131418)
- SAP Contact Center 126.96.36.199
- SAP Contact Center 188.8.131.52
- Microsoft SQL 2014/16
- Microsoft Windows Sever 2016
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, upgrade, postupgrade service available install, post upgrade, MSSQL, standard reports rs postinstall PublishReports.rss home items, standard reports, standard report, online report, virtual unit , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.