When a time profile is added to an existing user by editing the job information record, then the time account start date does not respect the flexible account start date rule.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- Hire an employee without assigning the time information details (say the hire dare is 15th Feb 2015)
- Navigate to job history of the employee and edit the hire record and assign the time information
- Expected behavior : Time account start date is 15th Aug 2015(As the rule is configured to set the start date as hiredate + 6 months)
- Current behavior : Time account start date is 15th Feb 2015
This is an expected behaviour
- When an employee has his time information entered during hiring itself, the time account start date follows the flexible account start date rule.
- When time information is added through take action or make correction of history record in job information, then the account start date will be the effective date of the job information record and the end date of the account will be one day before the date set by the rule (i.e. in this scenario, the account will be created with start date as 15th Feb and end date as 14th Aug 2015). The next time account will start with the date as per the flexible account start date rule.
Flexible Account Start Date Rule, Employee Flexible Date Time off , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem