- You create a level-based hierarchy in a HANA Calculation view
- You use this calculation view and hierarchy in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- You can drill without problems but when you click the hierarchy icon in your chart, you see only Level1, Level2 and so on rather than the description of the fields such as: city, province, country...
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Currently, this is a limitation on the product as it doesn't present the Attribute Name used in the hierarchy.
You can request an enhancement for this feature using the influence portal.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
level, hierarchies, live, remote, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem