- SAP Transportation Management used in planning a Freight Unit (FU) to a Freight Order (FO) or a Freight Booking (FB).
- Pick-Up/Delivery (PUDL) time windows are maintained in the FU. Specifically, either the Acceptable PU time window or the Acceptable DL time window are maintained.
- For planning, either the Automatic planning (VSR Optimizer) or Manual Planning (MP) with Scheduler (VSS Scheduler) is used.
- Planning results in the Loading time duration extending beyond the Acceptable PU time window, or the Unloading time duration extending beyond the Acceptable DL time window. For example:
Here, the Unloading Start Date/Time precedes the Delivery Start Date (Acceptable).
- There is a business requirement to constrain Loading/Unloading time duration within a specified time window at a Location. How can that be achieved?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
PUDL, VSR, VSS, TVSR, TVSS, FO, FB, Freight Document, FU, FUBR, PLN, sales order scheduling erp os resource , KBA , TM-PLN-MP , Manual Planning , TM-PLN-VSR , Vehicle Scheduling and Routing (VSR) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.