You create a Customer Invoice from a Service Confirmation Invoice Request, but the displayed Provision Date in the Output is incorrect.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Customer Invoicing workcenter.
- Select the Invoice Request view.
- Find Service Confirmation Invoice Request ABC (ABC represents the Service Confirmation ID).
- Create an Invoice.
- Release the invoice.
The created output shows the Provision Date for the Invoice Date.
This is the expected System behaviour.
- The determination of the Provision Date for Expense and Service Items in a customer invoice are as follows:
- The Provision Date is taken over from preceding Documents.
- If no provision date is maintained, the provision date is set to the tax due date.
- If no tax due date is available, the provision date is set to invoice date.
In order to have the correct provision date displayed in the output, make sure to enter the Provision Date information into the Service Confirmation:
Navigate to the Field Service and Repair workcenter.
- Select the Service Confirmation View.
- Open Service Confirmation ABC.
- Open the Services and Spare Parts tab.
- Select the relevant Line Item and choose the subtab Time Reporting.
- Maintain the Start and End Date, which is used in the Invoice as the Provisioning Date.
Lieferungszeitraum, Leistungszeitraum, Provisioning Date, Servicerückmeldung, Service Confirmation, Ausgabe, Rechnung, Output, Customer Invoice , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , AP-SCO-SC , Service Confirmation , Problem