You are creating a custom payment file structure and noticed that the CUST DEV RESERVE data sources are available and wonder how to customize them.
SAP Business ByDesing.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Open the activity list.
- Find and open activiyt Outgoing Bank Transfer.
- Click Edit payment file structures.
- Edit the relevant custom structure.
- Navigate to the third step (Define Fields).
- Open the dropdown in the Data Source column.
You'll see the CUST DEV RESERVE at the end of the list.
The CUST DEV RESERVE data sources in payment file structure are reserved data sources for custom logic developed via PDI. You need to create a custom add-on (or use an existing one) with an enhancement implementation for DMEE mapping.
Payment Order. Payment Medium Format. Payment File. Outbound File. Payment Structure. Bank Transfer. , KBA , AP-ACC-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To