- Pictures are pasted into the property sheet of an object (Definition tab) using Ctrl+V.
- Pictures may have been copied to clipboard clicking Copy Image in a web browser on the right-click context menu on an image,
or clicking Select All then Copy in a drawing program like Microsoft Paint.
- Pictures are not visible in the PDF or Word report.
- They are replaced by "The resource of this report item is not reachable." in the PDF document.
- Microsoft Word displays only a box with the red X and the message "This image cannot currently be displayed." or "The image part with relationship ID rId* was not found in the file."
- SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer (EAD) 1.0
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.6 SP06
PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, SVG, image, snapshot, missing, lost, hidden, preserved, 815359, CR815359, CR#815359 , KBA , BC-EAD , SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.