What are the role-based permissions necessary for Mentoring participants?
- SAP SuccessFactors Mentoring
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles.
- Choose the role or roles to assign access and then click Permission.
- Go to Administrator Permissions > Metadata Framework > Read/Write Permission on Metadata Framework.
- Go to the User Permissions section and select the following:
Career Development Planning > Mentoring Programs Access Permission
This permission provides users access to the Mentoring tab under Development.
Employee Data > First Name > View
Employee Data > Last Name > View
General User Permission > Company Info Access > User Search
This permission allows users to search for mentees and mentors.Note: You can restrict mentor and mentee searches by setting a target population.
- If your solution includes integration with SAP Jam, select General User Permissions > SAP Jam Access.
This permission allows you to access SAP Jam from Mentoring.
RBP , KBA , LOD-SF-MEN-ADM , Admin Center and Setttings , How To