- You export a custom report from FGI3 and the error message KH 428: "Transfer to Excel not possible -- too many columns" is raised or
- while exporting data from KE30 report to excel facing error KH429 “Transfer to Excel not possible - too much data.”
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FGI3, FGI0, KE30, export, excel, xxl output, KH428, KH 428, drilldown report, Recherchebericht, KH429, KH 429 , KBA , FI-GL-IS , Information System , CO-PA-IS , Information System , EC-EIS-DD , Interactive Drill-Down Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.