"Access to ODATA API Data Dictionary" permission is not available under "Manage Integration Tools" for any Permission Role.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Manage Permission Roles in Admin Center
- Click on any Permission Role
- Click on Permission under Permission Settings
- Go to Manage Integration Tools under Administrator Permissions
- You are not able to see the permission "Access to ODATA API Data Dictionary"
Enable the Attachment Manager is not checked under Company Settings in Provisioning
Follow the below steps:
Go to the Provisioning System, (Being a customer you might not have the access to the Provisioning System, in such scenario kindly raise an incident to SAP under the component LOD-SF-INT to perform the below steps)
- Click on Company Settings
- Check the "Enable the Attachment Manager" and Save the settings
4. Now Login to your BizX instance and check for the Permission "Access to ODATA API Data Dictionary" under "Manage Integration Tools", the permission would be available
Access to ODATA API Data Dictionary, Manage Permission Roles, Manage Integration Tools , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem