This article briefly differentiates the fields of different data types, that can be used in SuccessFactors data models.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- IFLD - Field will contain integer values.
- VFLD - Field will contain alphanumeric text values.
- FFLD - Field will contain decimal or boolean values.
- DFLD - Field will contain dates values.
Note: The number of fields that are supported, depends on the type of element.
Please refer the corresponding Admin Guide from the help portal (http://help.sap.com) to know more about these fields the limit that applies to the element/portlet you are interested in.
Limits applicable to Background Elements:
- IFLD - Can have up to 8 such fields
- VFLD - Can have up to 20 such fields
- FFLD - Can have up to 8 such fields
- DFLD - Can have up to 3 such fields
IFLD, VFLD, FFLD, DFLD, datatype, datamodel , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-EP-REP , Ad Hoc Report (Employee Profile) , How To