You have pulled a report of the Job Information from some employees and have noticed that the End Date in the Job information is not respecting the end date in the Time Off Page:
- End Date in Job Info:
- End Date in Time Off:
- Employee central Time Off;
- In the LOA record you have not filled the actual return date yet;
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to your analytics tab.
- Create an ad hoc report as person and employment export.
- Select Job Information to pull.
- See in the report the wrong end date.
Since you are not filling the Actual return date you are only adding new leaves without closing anyone.
Considering the Job Information is a time guided element there won't be any gaps (EG Record one start on Jun 4th and ends in Jun 4th and record two starts on Jun 6th) which means that the system will automatically set the end date of the previous record to be one day before the start of the new record which was exactly what happened in the images displayed in the symptom.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , How To