- You are running SAP Contact Center and configured the Embedded Communications Framework (ECF)
- The EcfFrontend log file captured the following java memory errors:
- ERR> JniMainModule::ChannelMessageFromDllToJava: Exception occurred while calling receiveMessage
- ERR> Java exception: class java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
- ERR> WS:OnError, With Throwable: java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
- ERR> Failed to send PING, Socket is closed: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- Java 7.**/8.**
Business Communication Management, CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, Support Pack, OI, Java, Memory, OutOfMemory , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.