A learning history record was modified for a user on May 30th -before our daily delta job was scheduled.
The record was missing from the delta file for pa_cpnt_evthst but included in the key file and we would like to know why.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Data Services Extract
- This issue has been identified as a defect impacting learning history records where completion was granted through substitute credit.
- The record is actually present in PH_CPNT_EVTHST but did not trigger an update in PA_CPNT_EVTHST.
This has been fixed in the 1802 version of the application and patched for Validated customers with 1708.p17.
Please note the fix will not address existing records.
If you encounter this issue, please check (running a learning history report for example)
- the date at which the record was modified => before 7 April 2018 (or 9 June 2018 for validated customers)
- the completion status granted => is it a substitute credit?
- check if the record exists in the Key file
If you can answer yes to the above, then there is no need to submit an incident with support since the defect was resolved.
To get your data corrected, you can reach out to our Professional Services team.
SAP, SuccessFactors, SF, LMS, learning, delta, key, file, extract, modified, learning history, PA_CPNT_EVTHST, data services , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-DSE , Data Service Extracts , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Bug Filed