- How to fetch Inactive PM Form Template in the Ad Hoc Report?
- Under Data Set options, in Ad Hoc Report of Performance Management Domain, all Templates are not available.
- Inactive PM Form Templates are not appearing in the Data Set option in Ad Hoc Report.
- Form Templates were de-activated in Manage Templates. Will data from these from still be reportable?
- SAP SuccessFactors Reporting and Analytics
- Ad Hoc Report
- Online Report Designer(ORD)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Ad Hoc Report of Performance Management Schema
- Data Set > Inactive Data Set is not available
As per product design Ad Hoc Report of Performance Management Subdomain Schema will fetch only Active PM Form Templates under Data Set option.
- Navigate Admin Center > Performance Management > Manage Templates > Performance Review
- List of PM Form Templates will be appearing
- Then check the “Show Active Templates Only” checkbox
- PM Forms which are available here in Active list will be appearing in Ad Hoc Report.
Possible Workaround: To fetch any Inactive PM Form Template in Ad Hoc Report, you need to make the PM Form Template Active.
NOTE - Please get in touch with Performance Management Team (LOD-SF-PM) in-order to understand if there is any disadvantages to make the PM Form Active again.
- Ad Hoc
- PM Form Template
- Data Set
- Performance Management
- De-activated templates, deactivated template
- inactive multi-rater forms
- inactive ad hoc datasets