You receive error message in the Web Service Message Monitoring: "Missing channel e-mail address in recipient fields (TO or CC)".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General settings view.
- Under System Administration, click hyperlink Web Service Message Monitoring.
- Select relevant error message id.
Error: "Missing channel e-mail address in recipient fields (TO or CC)".
This error could indicate one of two things:
- The incoming e-mail didn't have any direct recipients, it is all the e-mail recipients were in BCC.
- This admin settings of the e-mail channel to which the email was sent is either incorrect or incomplete.
In both cases, the system would reject the incoming e-mail with the error: "Missing channel e-mail address in recipient fields (TO or CC)".
- If it is the first case, the message should be canceled.
- If it is the second case, you need to maintain the channel and then the message can be restarted.
Web service message monitoring, e-mail, TO, CC, channel, missing, recipient , KBA , csg_q , incoming error message , webservice message monitoring , servicerequestingin , recipient , e-mail , email , missing , channel , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Problem