Employee list report is showing blank results under List view report.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Classic reporting
- List views
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Classic Reports;
- Select the report Employee List under List views;
- When you run the report there are some fields that are blank.
This behavior is happenning because the fields are empty on the UDF.
To correct this behavior it is required to add the information on the UDF.
You can check if there is data on the UDF following the steps below:
- Go to Admin Center;
- Search on the tool box by Employee Export;
- Download the latest version of the report
Classic reports - List View - Employee List - Missing fields on report , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-VIE , List View, Spreadsheet & Classic reports , Problem