Customer wants to customize a current standard function of LMS because the standard function does not fulfill their needs.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Cloud Support does not have the expertise in content troubleshooting since it is out of scope of support of CS. For such inquiries, customers would need to consult their SAP/SF account representative (i.e. CSM, CEE) for further assistance. He/She would let you know the next steps to take in order to fulfill your request.
Or, you can also refer to this KBA about How to Contact SAP Professional Services Team
As a reminder, the following areas are outside of the LMS Customer Support's scope of support:
• Modifications / customizations to the system, including but not limited to data migrations, software customizations, custom reports, custom notification templates, interfaces, and integrations;
• Implementation of the Software, including but not limited to installation, software configuration, project management, custom development, and training;
• Malfunctions, defects or errors in the customer’s hardware, software, operating system(s), or network system(s);
• Implementation, malfunctions, defects or errors in 3rd party content or applications that were not provided by SuccessFactors.
• End of Maintenance Plateau products, unless through EOM extension.
LMS, learning management system, customization, customize, Professional Services, custom, modify, standard function , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SER , Config. Consulting & Service Requests , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem