When trying to execute guided move-in for an individual account, the below error message is raised:
"application /BYD_COD/IndustrySolution/Utilities/UI/Extensibility/COD_UTILITIES_MOVE_IN_GAF.GAF.uicomponent is not in scope".
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer - 1805 and higher.
You have selected the scoping question to use master data template for guided move-in for accounts.
The question can be found following the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current project, and click on the Edit Scope button.
- Proceed to the step 3 - Scoping.
- Make sure that the scoping element Utilities Call Center and Service is selected (it can be found by expanding Industry Solution -> Utilities).
- Proceed to the step 4 - Questions.
- Expand the item Industry Solution -> Utilities and select the item Utilities Call Center and Service.
- Inside the Master Data Template section, select the question "Do you want to use Master Data Template for Guided Move-In and Guided Transfer?".
Reproducing the Issue
Access the Customers work center.
- Navigate to the Individual Customers view.
- Search for an account and open it.
- Click on the Move-In button in the bottom section of the screen.
- After opening the new screen for the guided move-in, the error message is raised.
This error occurs due to a missing work center view in the user access rights. The work center view Premise must be assigned to the user.
In order to assign the work center view to the user, follow the below steps:
Go to the Administrator work center.
- In the General view, click on Business Users.
- Search for the user.
- Click on Edit -> Access Rights.
- Go to the Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- Expand the work center view Utilities.
- Select the work center view Premise.
It is worth mentioning that in order to enable the Premise work center view, you need to scope the Registered Products element in the implementation project.
In order to do so, you can follow the same steps of the prerequisite section of this document until step 4, and expand the nodes Service -> Entitlement Management to find the element Registered Products and Installed Base.
Move In, Individual Account, UI component , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To