- Connections to the ASE may end unexpectedly
- And the ASE may also shutdown unexpectedly.
- The ASE errorlog contains "infected with signal 11" messages along with stacktraces, for example:
Current process (0x250013) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000019767a3 (np_conn_props+0x173), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000008c)
- Stack traces include any of the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- Sometimes timeslice messages are reporetd as well, for example:
timeslice -501, current process infected at 0x366fce0dbe ((null)+0x366fce0dbe)
- Other messages in the ASE errorlog may be:
- Restarted process 'HK CHORES'
- usctclose(CS_FORCE_CLOSE) returns CS_FAIL
- RDESDISC, spid <number> rdesp <hex number> rd_connection <hex number>: usctcondrop failed.
- Run to completion task 'CtlibController' exiting.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 and 16.0
- Component Integration Services (CIS)
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR815204, CR#815204, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, 815204 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.