Extension field value created for Account master data does not support extension scenario for visit and activity.
SAP Hybris Could for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Go to the Account view.
- Create an extension field for e.g. Landmark in Address.
- Maintain some values in the newly created extension field.
- Extend this field to the Visit view.
- Go to the Visit work center.
- Go to the Visit view.
- Open any Visit.
- Go to the Visit and try to add the extension field created. The field is not available.
Here the value which was maintained for the Account is could not be seen.
As the accounts are master data, the extension filed maintained in this is not replicated to the visit and activity.
The extension field created in account is available for Contact, Individual customer.
This is the current expected system behavior.
If you need this functionality, an alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
field extension, account, visit, activity, master data, available, C4C , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem