- Index is created on some partitioned table.
- One or more partition is added to the same table afterwards.
- Manufactured names would be updated to the index_ptn_name entry of sp_help table_name output.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise(ASE) 16.0 all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise(ASE) 15.7 SP100 and higher
partition table, index, sp_rename, CR 675791, CR#675791, 675791, index_ptn_name , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.