- You download the template using an Internet browser (Google Chrome, Firefox…) and the browser removed the file extension "XML";
- You added a file extension to the file that is not XML but e.g. XLSX;
- You filled data into the template and stored the data in the wrong format;
- You upload the data into the migration cockpit;
- Values in fields correctly displayed in the Excel are shifted to other fields in the staging area of the Migration Cockpit;
- Importing the data you will either get strange errors message by the API or data will be stored in that wrong fields;
- Example: in the BANK Data template: SWIFT codes are uploaded to STREET field in the staging area.
SAP S/4HANA release independent.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions
LTMC. , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.