- You have a migration scenario. During initial load, there is a contract combination and the result does not correspond with your expectations.
- Here an example:
Revenue Accounting Item (RAI) 1 -> Reference ID 20098
Revenue Accounting Item (RAI) 2 -> Reference ID 20098
Revenue Accounting Item (RAI) 3 -> Reference ID 56053
- The system creates the Contract 1 for the RAI 1, the Contract 2 for the RAI 2 and the Contract 3 for the RAI 3.
- You are expecting to have a Contract 1 with the POBs related to the RAI 1 and RAI 2 and another Contract 2 with the POB related to the RAI 3. This should be the normal behavior.
- Revenue Accounting (RA).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA.
FI-RA RAR revenue accounting contract combination initial load migration reference_id quick combine POB performance obligation reference id , KBA , FI-RA-IP , Revenue Accounting Inbound Processing , FI-RA , Revenue Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.