- When loading BW query into a public dimension, during the data integration stage, the column names do not match with the data
- Unable to schedule a refresh of query to a public domain
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
- SAP Cloud agent 1.0.9X
Reproducing the Issue
Logon to SAC
- Create a public dimension : Create > Dimension
- Type a name
- Save the dimension
- Then go back to Browse > Dimensions
- Tick the box in front of the newly created dimension and click on the 'Import Data from BW Query' Icon on top right-hand corner
- Select the BWconnection
- Select the BW query
- The query panel displays: select the Dimensions and attributes
- Click on 'Create'
- Notice the column names do not correspond to the data
- Install the latest SAP Cloud agent version 1.0.101
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, correspond, title, schedule, wrangling, data integration, DI, 1.0.9 , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem